I was surfing on the Internets when I came across this picture… (don’t ask me what I was looking for to begin with… but one thing led to another, and yeah, that’s where I ended up)
For some reason, I started staring at it, and I wondered what the elephant was thinking.
- How big a set of wings would I need to fly like them birds?
- She’s not going to come… I know she’s not going to come… Them circus cuties, they’re all the same!
- Is it possible that there is another elephant sitting on the other side of this dang load of water? If so, Is it wondering if there is one on this side? Should I wave my trunk in case it has a better eyesight than me?
- What am I doing on the side of a road? That’s it, I’m not eating Marula fruit ever again… EVER!
- Why don’t people pick me up whenever I decide to hitchhike?
- I can’t beleive I never thought about resting my butt on something before… Standing sucks! I have to tell the guys about it when I get home.
- Whoa, I hope this is solid wood!
- Why is this girl staring at my back? What could she possibly be thinking?
Yeah, I’m sorry… I know some people use their brains to cure diseases or to build planes… Obviously, I don’t!