The lovely Bag Lady nominated me for this new award, and I’d like to invite you to pay her a visit if you don’t already know this fabulous woman! Not only does she write her daily poems, short stories, challenges and the like… But she is a very active reader in the WordPress Bloggosphere… I’m sure you’ve seen her dragonfly here and there in other people’s comment boxes!
It is always a pleasure to visit you, Bag Lady, and to see you around The Cove! Big muuuaaahhhhs and hugs!
So, first things first; the rules
1. Link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
2. Answer the questions you are given.
3. In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
4. Ask the people you nominate 3 new questions.
- Do you cook or bake? What is the best dish you make? I do cook a lot. I am not particularly skilled and I could never enter one of those amateur cooking reality shows… But I enjoy cooking and spending time around the stove. My spaghetti sauce gets me a lot of compliments, and I have to only make small batches, because I’d end up eating it all, a guiltless spoonfull at a time! I also have converted many people to cheese they considered too smelly with my Tartiflette… Ohhh Yummm…. And I can make soup out of any fridge leftovers!
- How many pets have you had in your lifetime and what were they? Maybe you should sit down, and have some coffee…. How many pets have I had in my lifetime??? Wow…. Okie… Let’s try this. I had 7 cats (not counting the kittens… we had babies twice… well, our cat did LOL). 5 dogs. A parrot (and I wasn’t even training to be a Pirate). Countless mice (it started with 2, just so happened they were a he, and a she!) I had a frog, a Monarch butterfly… A salamander. I shortly had a chameleon, a fawn (yes, like Bambi)… and and and… I think that’s about it.
- How did you develop your blog style? What blog style? LOL
Bitter Ben (can you imagine Ben doing a bitter award? I just gotta try!)
Rowena (Because I feel like booking a flight to Italy everytime she posts something!)
Stella (Because… she is Stella. And that is enough a reason… Muah! Girl)
Colin (The kindest Scottish giant around, for sure!)
Speedy (When is the last time you followed a rabbit??)
And last, but not least…
- Name one weird attraction I could visit if I traveled to your city/country.
- What’s one thing you have on your bucket list (don’t have a bucket list? Pretend!!)
- What’s one thing you’d like to change about yourself? Are you currently working on that?