complaints advices regarding this page…
It seems some people want to know more about me, so I made a list of relevent facts that will help you understand the author of all the shenanigans you are about to read. Special you, you’ll probably be disapointed, since you are already aware of most (if not all) of it, but I’ll try to surprise you another time, if you still like surprises that is…
- I LOVE Denmark. If you think you know someone who loves Denmark more than me, please let me know… I’d like to battle him/her in any kind of way (except physically… yeah, meh… I’m kind of a wuss)
- If you can’t stand the use of the word “dang”, you’re in the wrong place…. Get out! Dang you!!
- There will be some occasional French posts… French being my mother tongue. Feel free to skip… They don’t make more sense than the English ones, especially after going through Googgle Translate!
- Did I mention my interest in Denmark? No? I LOOOVE Denmark, if Denmark was a man, I’d marry him. But to my knowledge, it is not legal yet to marry a country. Not just yet…
- I am training to become a Valkyrie. So be nice in your comments, or don’t leave any… You wouldn’t want me to come and get your soul when my training’s over, would you?
- Denmark rules! (that’s it!)
- I don’t trust the Internets…. So since you found me here, you might want to consider not trusting everything you read!
- You need a Google browser open and ready to go if you want to experience my blog to the fullest… Yeah, I’m interactive like that! Sometimes, I go the easy way and give up a link, but most of the time, I don’t… It’s called “Google with me!”
Ok, I think this should be enough to start with…
I hope you enjoy your visit, and leave me a little note on your way out!
Special update… (I am not much of an update girl, but this one is important!)
I HAVE BEEN IN DENMARK!
Yes I have, alone, for three weeks… I can die a happy girl! Now I can tell anyone who asks, “Yes, Denmark is as awsome as I was annoyingly saying before I left Canada!” It is, and I am raising funds to go back as soon as possible! (Raising funds, AKA saving some money, but you can participate if you want…. I would accept all donations, and would consider some ways to pay back your generosity. Visibility in the Cove, belly dancing videos or bikini pictures, maybe. Make your offer 😉 To go back to Denmark, I think I can get pretty flexible, hahahahaha.)
New update… Something big is on the way. I can’t really talk about it for the moment, but, your good thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I’ll post the details as soon as I have confirmation that the good news are serious, and not just a mirage 🙂
Fingers crossed! 🙂
Oyé oyé! Yeah, I’ve released the news in the Cove a few weeks ago, but I thought it was worth mentionning here, since my About page is getting more and more trafic.
I AM GOING BACK TO DENMARK!
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! And I am not going to go alone this time! My best friend is tagging along, and we’re going to rock Denmark for 10 b.e.a.u.tiful days! Needless to say there might be more and more new references to DK in the Cove in the weeks to come!
We are taking off at the beginning of February, and we still are open to your contribution! Just think about it!! Two girls for the price of one! J isn’t a blogger, but she IS dang pretty and witty! I always told her if we had not been best friends, I would have hated her for being so perfect… So make your offers!! LOL
Until next update 😉